Information for Presenters & Chairpersons
INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTERS & CHAIRPERSONS
1: Presentation Time
|Symposium||15min.||none||Group discussion at the end of session|
2. Presentation Methods
- There will be the Speaker Ready Corner in front of Main-Hall (Century-room). By an hour before of your session, please complete registration for your presentation at the corner.
[Day 1] March 29 (Tue.) 07:30-18:00
[Day 2] March 30 (Wed.) 07:30-11:30
- PC presentation only: Please prepare your presentation PowerPoint slides in English.
- Secretariat will prepare PC with Microsoft Windows installed. If presentation slides are prepared with Macintosh, please bring your own Macintosh with RGB connector.
- PowerPoint 2007-2013 are pre-installed to the secretariat PC.
- If your presentation contains movie files, please embed the movie file into the PowerPoint file. Make sure that you check the operation of the movie image beforehand. DVD players are not prepared by the secretariat.
- Please make sure that your data is properly displayed and runs. Bring your presentation data in USB flash memory or CD-R after checking virus with newest virus check software. Also bring back-up data.
- Make your file name as "Presentation code--Speaker's name"
(e.g) "SY11-1 Taro Tokyo.ppt" "FP14-01 Hanako Shinjuku.pptx"
- Submission and elimination of presentation data: At the Speaker ready corner, we will return your media after making a copy in our server. Secretariat will eliminate copied data after your presentation.
- Come to your presentation room by 15minutes before the scheduled time of your presentation. Please have a seat at the next speaker's seat located anterior of the room. We do not receive your presentation data at the hall.
Please come to the Chairpersons' Reception Desk in front of Main-Hall (Century-room) by 30 minutes before your session, and come to the Chairpersons' Waiting Seat by 15 minutes before your session. We appreciate for your cooperation for punctual proceeding of the session.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
- Set up: March 29 (Tue.) 09:00-17:00
- Presentation Time: 18:10-18:50
- Removal: March 30 (Wed.) Below
Please remove your poster until 14:00. Otherwise, we will discard those materials after scheduled time.
Tenpyo-room (Hyatt Regency B1F)
3. Presentation Methods
Poster Sessions are a free discussion style. Each presenter(s) need(s) to stand by their poster(s) 10minutes prior to the allocated discussion time. Please remain near the poster until the designated time is over. Since there no chairperson, participants will be free to view the posters and to discuss with presenters during the allocated time.
4: Poster size
- Please prepare your poster following the size of exhibition space.
- Exhibition space is 90cm (width) x 160cm (height).
- Secretariat display Poster number (20cm x 20cm) at the upper left side of the exhibition space.
- Please prepare
1. The title of your poster (English)
2. The name of Author(s)
3. The institute(s) of Author(s)
In a space of 70cm (width) x 20cm (height) placed on the upper right side of your poster.