Call for Abstracts
List of Accepted Abstracts
Thank you for your submission.
Please find the details of your presentation with the Abstract Entry Number
*The notification email was delivered on September 20 (Fri.).
|OPEN||April 1 (Mon. JST 12:00), 2019|
Abstract submission has been closed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be formally submitted via the online abstract submission system.
- To submit an abstract, sign in from the “Abstract Submission” button at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions.
- Please make sure to keep your password and log-in ID. We cannot provide new passwords or ID in any circumstances.
- To make any changes to your entry, use your password and ID to log in to your personal abstract submission page. You may modify your abstract at any time until abstract submission closed.
- Please check for spelling, grammatical or scientific errors before submission. We will not do proofreading, and your abstract will be printed exactly as submitted.
Abstract Topics for general presentation
When you submit an abstract for general presentation, please select a topic from the column below which is most related to your abstract content.
- 1. Scar Management
- 2. Scar Treatment
- 3. Keloid Treatment
- 4. Hypertrophic Scar Treatment
- 5. Scar Contracture Reconstruction
- 6. Burn Scar Treatment
- 7. Fibrosis Treatment
- 8. Surgery
- 9. Radiotherapy
- 10. Pharmacotherapy
- 11. Cell Therapy
- 11. Laser Therapy
- 12. Conservative Therapy
- 13. Basic Research of Scars
- 14. Translational Research of Scars
- 15. Clinical Research of Scars
Abstract Format for all speakers
Abstract should comply with the followings.
|Number of Authors||Up to 10 authors (including presenting author)|
|Number of Institution||Up to 10 institutions (including presenting author's Institution)|
|Abstract Title||Up to 30 words (including space and punctuation)|
|Abstract Body||A maximum of 250 words (including space and punctuation)
* No graphs, tables, or images can be included in the abstract.
Presentation Format & Language
You can indicate your preference for the presentation either “Oral or Poster“ or “Poster Only“ when you submit an abstract for general presentation. The final decision, however, will be up to the Congress President.
Please kindly understand that we cannot meet all requests.
|The 2nd APSSM||English||English||English|
|The 14th JSW||Japanese||Japanese||Japanese|
You will be informed of the acceptance of your presentation, together with the format (oral or poster) and schedule by beginning of September, 2019.
Conflicts of Interest (COI)
The presenters are kindly requested to announce the relevant COI situation in the slide after the one that introduces the title and presenters or at the end of the poster presentation.
Please use the attached “PowerPoint format for COI disclosure”.
Inquiry about Abstract Submission
- Congress Organizing Service Inc.
- 7-3-101, Uguisudani-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0032, Japan
- TEL: +81-3-3496-6950 / FAX: +81-3-3496-2150
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org