Call for Abstracts
|OPEN||April 1 (Wed. JST 12:00), 2020|
|CLOSE||June 19 (Fri. JST 12:00), 2020|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be formally submitted via the online abstract submission system.
- To submit an abstract, sign in from the “Abstract Submission” button at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions.
- Please make sure to keep your password and log-in ID. We cannot provide new passwords or ID in any circumstances.
- To make any changes to your entry, use your password and ID to log in to your personal abstract submission page. You may modify your abstract at any time until abstract submission closed.
- Please check for spelling, grammatical or scientific errors before submission. We will not do proofreading, and your abstract will be printed exactly as submitted.
Abstract Topics for general presentation
When you submit an abstract for general presentation, please select a topic from the column below which is most related to your abstract content.
- Scar Management
- Scar Treatment
- Keloid Treatment
- Hypertrophic Scar Treatment
- Scar Contracture Reconstruction
- Burn Scar Treatment
- Fibrosis Treatment
- Cell Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Conservative Therapy
- Basic Research of Scars
- Translational Research of Scars
- Clinical Research of Scars
Abstract Format for all speakers
Abstract should comply with the followings.
|Number of Authors||maximum of 10 authors (including presenting author)|
|Number of Institution||maximum of 10 institutions (including presenting author's Institution)|
|Abstract Title||maximum of 100 characters (including space)|
maximum of 1,500 characters (including space)
* No graphs, tables, or images can be included in the abstract.
Presentation Format & Language
You can indicate your preference for the presentation either “Oral or Poster“ or “Poster Only“ when you submit an abstract for general presentation. The final decision, however, will be up to the Congress President.
Please kindly understand that we cannot meet all requests.
|Abstract||Presentation / Slide / Poster||Q&A’s|
You will be informed of the acceptance of your presentation, together with the format (oral or poster) and schedule by the middle of September, 2020.
Conflicts of Interest (COI)
The presenters are kindly requested to announce the relevant COI situation in the slide after the one that introduces the title and presenters or at the end of the poster presentation.
Please use the attached “PowerPoint format for COI disclosure”.
Inquiry about Abstract Submission
- Congress Organizing Service Inc.
- 7-3-101, Uguisudani-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0032, Japan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org