On-demand Streaming Special Site
How to access the site for on-demand streaming
You can watch the program from the "On-demand Streaming Special Site" above.
A login ID and password are required to view the program.
Login IDs and passwords will be sent to all registered participants via e-mail from mid-December.
- Due to the security of our mail server, the information may be sent to your "spam folder". If you do not receive the information, please check your spam folder.
- Please note that it may take some time for us to respond to your inquiries on the day of the conference.
Pre-registration is required to view the special site for on-demand streaming.
Click here if you have not registered yet.
How each program will be held / On-demand streaming period
December 19 (Sun.), 2021
* On the day
December 23 (Thu. JST 12:00), 2021 -
January 31 (Mon. JST 12:00), 2022
|Planning Program||Held on-site||On-demand streaming|
|General Oral Presentation||Held on-site||On-demand streaming|
|On-demand video presentation||On-demand streaming
*December 19, 2021 (Sun.) - January 31 (Mon. JST 12:00), 2022
- There will be no live streaming of the program at this conference.
- The question and answer is not available on the on-demand streaming site. Please be forewarned.
If you are unable to view the on-demand streaming video smoothly
Please check the status of your Internet connection. If you are using a mobile connection, we recommend that you change your connection to Wi-Fi.
If the Internet connection is already established, there may be a variety of causes such as insufficient connection speed, high CPU usage, cache buildup, or security restrictions of the facility network.
Since it is difficult to identify the cause of the problem, please try any or all of the following solutions.
How to fix
- 1) Refresh the screen: Press the "F5" key ("Command" + "R" on Mac, or tap the "Refresh" button on iOS devices).
- 2) Re-accessing the viewing screen: Close the viewing screen and re-enter the viewing screen.
- 3) Restarting the browser: Close all open browsers, and then start the browser again to enter from the top of the webcast special site page.
- 4) Restart your device: Restart your computer/smartphone.
Precautions for Browsing and Viewing
In order to view and listen to the videos of the lecture programs at The 2nd World Congress of Global Scar Society with Scar Academy and Japan Scar Workshop, please read the "Notes on Viewing Videos" and agree to the "Agreement on Viewing and Listening to Videos" before viewing and listening to the programs.
- Only registered participants (medical professionals) can view the lecture programs.
1) Notes on viewing and listening to videos
- You can view and listen to the video of this lecture during the conference.
- The copyright to the content of this lecture belongs to the speaker.
- You may view and listen to the lecture only after agreeing to the protection of copyright and portrait rights.
2) Agreement for viewing and listening to the video
- Do not copy, reproduce, edit, record, record, or reuse the contents of this presentation (including screen shots, photography, downloading, and uploading to other sites) without permission, and do not infringe on copyrights, portrait rights, or other unfair rights.
- Do not share your login ID and password with others.
- To compensate for any damage caused by unjustified infringement of rights.
- You understand and acknowledge in advance that the on-demand streaming at the conference may include the question and answer session of the questioner (face, voice, comments).
- Congress Organizing Service Inc.
- 7-3-101, Uguisudani-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0032, Japan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org